Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Muse? Is that you?!?


It seems as if the ever revered MUSE has decided to stay awhile. I wrote for quite sometime this past week. In blocks of hours. The MUSE had been constantly escaping me. I would sit down to write and NOTHING would come out. Or when I finally did get something on the page I would read it and want to gag. It was highly upsetting. When I first found out the joy in writing I'd write the whole day. I'd carry tiny notebooks around with me. I utilized any and every piece of paper but as of late I've been feeling let down. *shrug* Today however was great. I hope it continues. I'm going to try to tickle my other creative bones and hopefully something will come of that. *sigh* My sewing machine is still not working. I'm sure that has something to do with my mood. The stupid machine is just staring at me. Taunting me ... asking me why I spent $200 on it. I could really use the money now. But ... no point in dwelling on that. 

Big Hey to whoever is reading my blog.  *waves* You're putting a smile on my face. :) THANKS!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment